Saturday, August 29, 2009
A happy girl
So last nights game was intense! Varsity game, holyshit, haven't been that anticipated, EVER. & JV game, damnnn, i was biting my nails the last 2 minutes. Naaaah, but JV did soooo much better then they did last year. I think I have some hope for these boys (: HAHAHAHAH. So gooood job boys ^___^ I love Moanalua vs Radford games. It's always so much fun. One second Moanaluas screaming, then the next Radfords screaming. ROFL ;] Gawwwd, I just hate that were rivals. If we weren't in the same district we probably would all be just friends (: Gaaaah, I was hella tired tho. MMMM, saw some of my old friends. Grrrrr I kinda misss them. Sht, but yesterday was greeeeat. I loved tutorial ;D LMFAO, if you know what I mean. LOL. Naaaaw, but he's mine, NOW! AHAHAHAHA, jussss kiddds. Well, untill then, BYEEEEEEE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment