Monday, September 7, 2009

The way you make me feel...

Is incredible. Your soooo sweet, so cute, so genuine, SO MINE <3 I've been through so much, I'm just tired of going thru the same routine with every guy I'm with. You make me feel safe. You have no idea. I was up all night with Kalena telling her about the way I feel about you. I don't want these feelings, YET. But i just can't help it. I'm not falling, I just tripped. I tripped fucken hard, but I'm keeping myself from falling on my face. I've been thru that a million times. Boy, please don't make me go thru it again. I don't know. Ahhhh, sht. Anywhos, Brandon, your the best. No joke. You make me smile all the time & although we barely get to have our "Michelle & Brandon" time, it's ok, cos wen we do have that time, that smile on my face nevers comes off. Fuck, I just hope it all works out & we'll be together for a loooong time...

No comments:

Post a Comment